Travel down South
You could win a $3000 travel credit when purchasing a Klondike giant cookie until September 5th in stores! All you need to do is enter the unique PIN (the PIN corresponds to the 14 to 27 numbers on the sales receipt) on the contest platform www.concourscouchetard.com
*This contest is open to Quebec residents only who reached the age of majority on the date of entry. Get a pin with the purchase of a 200 ml Klondike giant cookie and visit www.Concourscouchetard.Com for a chance to win one (1) $3000 travel check to use for the travel of your choice with the travel agency designated by the contest sponsor. Contest valid from July 5th to September 5th, 2017. All the details in store, on the Couche-Tard mobile app or on couche-tard.Com.
- Mets la patte sur un Klondike Contest at Couche-Tard (“The contest”)
1. The “Klondike’s Contest at Couche-Tard” contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) is organized and administered by Couche-Tard (hereinafter the “Contest Organizer”) and Breyers is the Grand prize sponsor (hereafter the “Prize Sponsor”). . It will take place in participating Couche-Tard establishments in Quebec from July 5th to September 6st, 2016 at 11:59 p.m. (hereinafter the “Duration of the Contest”).
2. The contest is open to all residents of Quebec who have reached the age of majority as of the date they enter the contest. Employees, agents and representatives of the contest organizer and Couche-Tard Inc., their subsidiaries and affiliates, their advertising and promotion agencies, their suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this contest, or any other party directly linked to this contest, and members of their immediate family are excluded from participating. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "immediate family" designates the participants’ father, mother, brothers, sisters, children, legal or common-law spouse and all persons with whom such employees, agents and representatives reside.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND HOW TO WIN
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. In the participating establishments, on the purchase of a Klondike Giant Cookie, the consumer (hereinafter the « Consumer ») will receive a sales receipt with a unique PIN (hereinafter « Unique PIN » (the context PIN corresponds to the numbers 14 to 27 on the sales receipt). For the Duration of the Contest, visit www.concourscouchetard.com to access the contest registration page, complete the required fields on the entry form (the « Entry Form »). Enter your PIN as described in the paragraph below and confirm that you have read, understood and accepted the contest rules and that you are 18 years of age or older by clicking the box. Then, click the “Send” button to register.
4. To participate without making a purchase, entries must be received before the contest end date. Entries received after this date will not be eligible and will not be processed.
PARTICIPATING WITHOUT PURCHASE: To obtain a PIN, with no purchase required, write to us and provide your name, full address, province, postal code, your phone number (with area code), your birth date and your email address and tell us in 50 words or less why you’d like to win one of this context’s prizes. This text must be handwritten and have different content. Address your letter by mail to “Couche-Tard Klondike contest”– Free PIN request to the following address: 4204 Boulevard Industriel, Laval, Quebec, H7L 0E3. Upon reception of your correspondence, the context administrator will send you one (1) PIN (no purchase required). You will then be able to visit www.concourscouchetard.com and enter your PIN. Each request for participation without purchase must be made separately. Limit of one (1) entry without purchase. The participant must send his or her request within a timeframe that allows the promotion and contest organizer to send him or her an Entry Form before the end date of the contest. Winning chances depend on total number of admissible PIN reciecved during the contest.
Available prize is as follows:
GRAND PRIZE: One (1) $3000 CAD travel check to spend on the travel you want at the travel agency selected by the contest sponsor.
DESIGNATION OF THE WINNERS
5. Prize will be awarded at random and instantaneously up to the end of the contest, or until all prizes have been won and claimed.
6. There is a limit of one prize per person AND/OR residence. Any participant selected under the terms of this contest who does not respect this condition will be disqualified and another draw will be held to select a participant. Winners may be required to show ID when claiming their prize.
HOW TO CLAIM PRIZES
7. To be declared a winner, the selected participant must:
7.1 Be reached by the contest organizers within five working days of the draw; or
7.2 Sign the declaration form and liability waiver (hereinafter the "Declaration Form"), including regulatory math question, that will be sent him and return it to the contest organizers at the latest within 5 days after having received it.
8. By entering this contest, each participant agrees to be bound by the contest rules herein. If a selected participant fails to meet any of the conditions mentioned in the paragraph above or any other condition in the contest rules, that person’s participation will be cancelled and, time permitting, a new participant will be selected for this prize in accordance with the rules herein, until a participant is selected and declared a winner, without affecting the allocation order of the other prizes.
9. If an eligible participant proves impossible to reach in the allotted time, that person will no longer be eligible for prizes won; the prize will once again be available to be drawn at random. No communication will be entered into except with the selected participants.
10. If you win a prize numbered 13 to 15 listed above, please print out the Entry Form generated via the website and present it in one of the participating Couche-Tard establishments to claim your prize. An Entry Form cannot be exchanged if the conditions mentioned on the Entry Form are not met.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
11. Verification. Entries made online and request for participation without purchase are subject to verification by the Contest Organizer. Any entry that is, as the case may be, incomplete, incomprehensible, inaudible, illegible, fraudulent, mutilated, late, which does not contain the correct answer to the mathematical question AND/OR does not include it, or which does not comply with the rules herein will automatically be rejected and will not entitle a person to an entry or a prize.
12. Disqualification. The Contest Organizer reserve the right to disqualify any person or cancel one or more entries of any person entering this contest or who attempts to participate by means contrary to the rules herein or in a manner prejudicial to other participants (e.g., use of Entry Forms obtained from an unauthorized source, entries exceeding the allowable limit, computer hacking, etc.). Any attempt to deliberately damage the website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. If such an attempt is made, the Contest Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from that person, without prejudice to the rights of the Contest Organizer to seek any other remedies to the extent permitted by law. This person could be referred to the competent judicial authorities.
13. Non-compliance/eligibility. Any participant who is selected at random as part of this contest and does not comply with the eligibility requirements herein will be automatically disqualified and another random draw will be held to select a participant. Any selected participant that does not comply with these eligibility conditions must inform the contest organizers as soon as they contacted him or her.
14. Acceptance of a prize. All prizes must be accepted as described in these rules and cannot be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged in part or in whole against money, subject to the provisions paragraph below.
15. Substitution of a prize. In the event that it was impossible, difficult and/or more costly for the Contest Organizer and/ or the Prize Sponsor to award a prize (or a portion thereof) as described in these rules, they reserve the right to award a prize (or a portion of the prize) of similar nature and equivalent value or, at their sole discretion, the value of the prize (or a portion of the prize) indicated herein in cash.
16. Refusal to accept a prize. The refusal of a person selected at random to accept a prize according to the terms herein releases the Contest Organizer and Prize Sponsor from any obligation related to prize to that person.
17. Limit of responsibility – use of a prize. Any person selected releases the Contest Organizer, the Prize Sponsor, their affiliates and respective divisions and any other moral person of their respective corporate groups, their advertising and promotion agencies, their shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, suppliers of prizes, materials and services related to this contest, as well as any other party associated with this contest (hereinafter, the "Beneficiaries") from any liability for any damages that may occur due to the acceptance or use of the prize. To be declared a winner, and before obtaining the prize, the selected person agrees to sign a Declaration Form to this effect.
18. Responsibility – operation of the Contest. The Beneficiaries disclaim any liability with respect to: the malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communications line; any faulty, incomplete, or incomprehensible transaction or any transaction erased by any computer or any network, and which may limit or prevent any person from entering the Contest; any technical or human error which may occur in the treatment of or participation in the Contest; problems with the functioning of the website or features of the website, regardless of cause; malfunction or damage to the telephone network or lines, to computer equipment, to voice mail machines or systems, to data or software, to online systems, servers or access providers; any loss of function because witnesses are not activated; congestion on the Internet; the security or privacy of information transmitted via computer or telephone networks; or any breach of privacy due to interference by hackers.
19. Amendment. The Contest Organizer reserve the right, at tits sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or halt this contest in whole or in part should an event, an error or any human intervention occur that could corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the contest, as provided for in these rules, and subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Quebec, if required.
20. Limitation of prizes. In any case, the Beneficiaries and suppliers of products or services related to this contest shall not be held to award more prizes than indicated in the rules herein or to award prizes other than in accordance with the rules herein.
21. Impossibility to act – labour dispute. Beneficiaries shall not be liable in any way in all cases where their inability to act would result from an event or situation beyond their control (earthquake, war, act of terrorism, fire, flood, storm, riot, insurrection, civil unrest, fire or other force majeure) or a strike, lockout or any other labour dispute in their establishments or in the establishments of organizations or companies whose services are used to hold this contest.
22. Limitation of liability – participation. By participating or attempting to participate in this Contest, participants release the Beneficiaries from all responsibility for any damage they may incur due to their participation or attempted participation in the contest.
23. Authorization. By entering this Contest, any winning participant authorizes the Contest Organizer, Beneficiaries and their representatives to use, if required, their name, photograph, image, declaration regarding the prize, place of residence and/or voice without any form of compensation and at their discretion, without limit as to the period of use in any social media or website and globally, for advertising purposes or any other purpose deemed relevant. A statement to this effect will be included in the Declaration Form.
24. Ownership of Entry Forms. Entry forms [and requests for participation without purchase] are the property of the Contest Organizer and will in no case be returned to participants.
25. Communication with participants. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with participants in this contest except with those selected for a prize.
26. Personal information. The personal information gathered about participants in connection with this Contest will be used solely by the Contest Organizer, the Prize Sponsor and their representatives in the administration of this contest. No communication, commercial or otherwise, unrelated to this contest will be sent to a participant, unless the participant expressly authorizes it.
27. Decisions of the Contest Organizer. Any decision of the Contest Organizer, Prize Sponsor or their representatives regarding this contest is final and cannot be appealed, subject to any decision of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Quebec in connection with any matter within its jurisdiction.
28. Disputes. Any dispute regarding the organization or operation of contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any dispute with regard to the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie strictly for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
29. Identification of the participant. For the purposes of the rules herein, the participant is the person whose name appears on the Entry Form (or elsewhere, such as on a request for participation without purchase). It is to this person to whom the prize will be awarded if he or she is selected and declared the winner.
30. Unenforceable paragraph. If any section of the rules herein is declared illegal, unenforceable or invalid by a competent court that section shall be considered invalid, but all other paragraphs not affected will be enforced to the extent permitted by law.
31. Jurisdiction. This contest is subject to all applicable local, provincial and federal laws and regulations.