A trip per day to be won
It's a fiesta at Couche-Tard until September 5th 2017!
Corona is offering a travel credit of $1500 PER DAY that can be won instantly in stores when buying a 12 pack or more of Corona cans or bottles. Palm Bay also available in stores.
*Enjoy responsibly. Must be of legal age to consume alcohol. No purchase necessary. Residents of Quebec only. The Contest closes on September 5, 2017 at 10:59 pm. There is one (1) travel credit per day valued at $ 1,500 to be earned instantly in all participating establishments. Offer valid in all Couche-Tard participating stores from June 7 to July 4, 2017 depending on the availability of products or while supplies last. Potential winners must answer a regulatory question and be in compliance with the contest rules to claim their prize. www.couche-tard.com. †† Price subject to change. Taxes and deposit not included. The prize is at the sole discretion of the licensee.
Get a chance to win a $ 1,500 travel credit
1. The contest "Win a Trip Credit of $ 1,500" (hereinafter the "Contest") is organized by La Brasserie Labatt Limited (hereinafter the "Contest Organizers"). It will take place at the participating Couche-Tard Québec venues from June 7 to September 5, 2017. (hereinafter the "Contest Period").
2. YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR MORE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST. The contest is open to any person residing in Québec who has reached the age of majority as of the date of his participation in the contest. Contest Organizers, agents and representatives of Couche-Tard Inc., their affiliated companies and agencies, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of prizes, equipment and services related to this Contest, Employees of participating establishments or any other person directly involved in the contest and members of their immediate family. For the purposes hereof, "immediate family" means a father, mother, brother, sister, child, spouse or common-law partner and all persons with whom such employees, agents and representatives are domiciled.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE AND HOW TO WIN
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE. In the participating establishments, upon purchase of one (1) case of 12 bottles or cans and more of Corona Extra, when the case is placed on the optical drive, a sound effect will be issued, warning the consumer if he Earned a travel credit worth $ 1,500, redeemable at Voyage Bergeron. The Consumer should contact Labatt's Customer Service Department at 1-800-268-2337 between 8:00 am and 4:00 pm (Eastern Time) to provide information, answer the mathematical question and confirm age. Winners will have until December 15, 2017 to claim their prize. Once the declaration form is signed and returned to the Contest Organizers, the travel credit will be sent by registered mail.
PARTICIPATION WITHOUT PURCHASE: To participate in the contest without purchase, the Consumer will have to send an original text, not mechanically reproduced, of at least 100 words explaining why he would like to participate in the contest "Enter the chance to win a travel credit of a value $ 1500 ", to the following address:" Contest Win a $ 1,500 Travel Credit ", 50 Labatt Street, Lasalle, Quebec, H8R 3E7. The Consumer must also indicate at the bottom of the letter "I am of legal drinking age", in addition to entering the date of birth. If all the conditions of these rules are respected, the representatives of the contest organizers will send by mail a coupon including a promotional UPC code for validation in one of the participating establishments. Each request for participation without purchase must be sent separately. Limit of one (1) purchase-free participation per person, per day. Participants must send their application within a period of time required to allow the Contest Organizers to submit a coupon before the Contest Closing Date.
HOW TO WIN THE CONTEST.
You must be 18 years of age or older to enter the Contest. There are 90 travel vouchers worth $ 1,500 redeemable at Voyage Bergeron to be won in all participating establishments. All Coupons of. The caisses specially for the participating products must be purchased before the closing date of the competition on 5 September 2017 at 22:59. Any entrant who purchases a Caisse des Produits Participants after the Contest End Time will not be eligible to win a prize. CHANCES OF WINNING: The odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of boxes purchased.
DESCRIPTION OF THE PRIZE
45. The following prizes are offered:
-90 travel credit worth $ 1,500 redeemable at Voyage Bergeron, online or in a branch.
DESIGNATION OF WINNERS
58. For each transaction involving a box of 12 bottles or cans and more of Corona Extra, the consumer will be automatically notified if he / she has earned a travel credit.
6. There is a limit of one price per person AND / OR per residence. Any entrant selected under this Contest that does not comply with this condition will automatically be disqualified and another draw will be held to select a participant. Identity cards may be required when claiming the prize.
7. In order to be declared a winner, any selected person must:
7.1 be joined by the Contest Representatives within 48 hours following the random selection; and
7.2 sign the Declaration and Release of Liability form (the "Declaration Form") which will be sent to the Contest Organizer and returned to the Contest Organizers no later than 48 hours after receipt.
7.3 Once the duly signed form has been received, the travel credit will be sent to the winner via registered mail.
8. By entering this Contest, any entrant agrees to be bound by these Contest Rules. Failure to comply with any of the conditions mentioned in the above paragraph or any other condition set out in these Contest Rules will result in the cancellation of the selected entrant's participation and, as time permits, a new selection for that prize will be made in accordance with To these rules until an entrant is selected and declared a winner, without affecting the order of the other prizes.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
9. Verification. Participation Coupons [and no purchase requisitions] are subject to verification by the Contest Organizers. Any Entry Coupon that is incomplete, incomprehensible, inaudible, illegible, fraudulent, mutilated, late transmitted that does not contain the correct answer to the mathematical question AND / OR that does not include or otherwise Will be automatically rejected and will not entitle you to registration or a prize.
10. Disqualification. The Contest Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any person or to cancel one or more entries of any person participating in or attempting to participate in the Contest by any means contrary to these Contest Rules or to be unfair to other entrants (Eg, use of Entry Coupons obtained from unauthorized sources, participations exceeding the permitted limit, computer piracy, etc.). Any attempt to deliberately infringe the Website or to interfere with the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws. If such an attempt is made, the Contest Organizers reserve the right to claim damages from that person, without prejudice to the rights of the Contest Organizers to bring any other remedy to the fullest extent permitted by law. This person could be referred to the competent judicial authorities.
11. Non-compliance / eligibility. Any entrant selected at random in this Contest who does not meet these eligibility requirements will automatically be disqualified and another random selection will be made to select a participant. Any selected entrant who does not comply with these eligibility requirements must notify the Contest Organizers as soon as they are contacted.
12. Acceptance of the prize. Any prize must be accepted as described in these rules and may not be transferred to another person, substituted for another prize or exchanged in whole or in part for money, subject to what is provided In the paragraph below.
13. Substitution of prizes. In the event that it is impossible, difficult and / or more costly for the Contest Organizers to award a prize (or a portion thereof) as described in these rules, they reserve the right to award A price (or portion thereof) of the same nature and equivalent value or, in their sole discretion, the value of the prize (or portion of prize) indicated in the cash settlement.
14. Refusal to accept a prize. The refusal of a randomly selected person to accept a prize under the terms of these rules releases the Contest Organizers from any obligation related to that prize to that person.
15. Limit of liability - use of prize. Any selected person releases the Contest Organizers, their respective affiliates and divisions, and any other corporation from their respective corporate group, their advertising and promotional agencies, their shareholders, directors, officers, employees, agents and representatives, Materials and services related to this Contest and any other parties involved in the Contest (hereinafter referred to as the "Recipients") from any and all liability for any damages it may suffer as a result of Acceptance or use of its prize. In order to be declared a winner and before obtaining his / her prize, the selected person undertakes to sign a declaration form to this effect. The Contest Organizers are not responsible for the use or misuse of the prize. Expenses exceeding the amount of the travel credit must be covered by the winner.
16. Responsibility for the operation of the Contest. The Beneficiaries shall not be liable for: the malfunctioning of any computer component, software or communication line; Any incomplete, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased transmission by any computer or network and which may limit the possibility or prevent any person from participating in the contest; Any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of one or more entries in the Contest; Problems with the functions of the Website or the characteristics of the Website, regardless of the cause; Malfunctioning, or damage to the telephone network or lines, computer equipment, voice messaging system or device, data or software, online systems, servers or access providers; Any loss of function because the cookies are not activated; Congestion on the Internet; Security or confidentiality of information transmitted by computer or telephone networks; Or any breach of privacy due to interference by hackers. In addition, Contest Recipients disclaim any and all liability for lost, stolen, damaged, late or misdirected entries.
17. Amendment. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest in whole or in part in the event of any event, error or other occurrence Human resources that may corrupt or affect the administration, security, impartiality or conduct of the Contest as provided for in these Contest Rules, subject to the approval of the Régie des alcools, races et jeux de Québec , If required.
18. Price limit. In all cases, Beneficiaries, suppliers of products or services related to this contest may not be required to award more prizes than those indicated in these rules or to award prizes other than in accordance with these rules.
19. Impossibility of action - labor dispute. The Beneficiaries shall not assume any responsibility whatsoever in all cases where their inability to act would result from a fact or situation beyond their control (earthquake, earthquake, war, act of terrorism, Fire, flood, storm, riot, insurrection, popular movement, fire or any other case of force majeure) or strike, lockout or other labor dispute in their establishments or establishments of organizations or enterprises whose Services are used for this contest.
20. Limit of liability - participation. By participating in or attempting to enter this Contest, any person releases the Beneficiaries from any and all liability for any damages they may incur as a result of their participation in or attempt to enter the Contest.
21. Authorization. By entering this Contest, any winner authorizes the Contest Organizers, the Recipients and their representatives to use, if required, their name, photograph, image, prize, place of residence and / or voice without any form of remuneration At their discretion and without limit as to the period of use, in any social media or website and worldwide, for advertising purposes or for any other purpose deemed relevant. A declaration to this effect will be included in the Declaration Form.
22. [Ownership of Participation Coupons. Participation Coupons [and no purchase requisitions] are the property of the Contest Organizers and will not be returned to participants at any time.]
23. Communication with participants. No communication or correspondence will be exchanged with the participants in this contest except with the persons selected for a prize.
24. Personal information. Personal information collected from participants in this Contest will be used only by the Contest Organizers and their representatives for the administration of this Contest. No communication, commercial or otherwise, that is not related to this Contest will be sent to a Participant, unless specifically authorized by such Participant.
25. Decisions of the Contest Organizers. Any decision of the Contest Organizers or their representatives regarding this contest is final and without appeal, subject to any decision of the Régie of liquor, racing and games of Quebec in relation to any matter within its jurisdiction.
26. Disputes. A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, races et jeux for resolution. A dispute regarding the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purposes of an intervention in an attempt to resolve the dispute.
27. Identification of participant. For the purposes of these Contest Rules, the entrant is the person whose name appears on the Entry Coupon (or elsewhere, eg, no purchase requisition, as applicable). It is up to that person to whom the prize will be awarded if it is selected and declared a winner.
28. Paragraph not enforceable. If a subsection of this by-law is declared or found to be unlawful, unenforceable or void by a court of competent jurisdiction, then that subsection shall be deemed to be null and void, but all other paragraphs not affected shall be applied to the extent permitted by law.
29. Jurisdiction. This contest is subject to all applicable municipal, provincial and federal laws and regulations.